Every member of the Prime Capital management team has previously worked at other leading firms in the financial industry.
As specialists with extensive leadership experience, their skills in different areas complement each other perfectly.
Chief Executive Officer, Board Member
- Chief Executive Officer since October 2019
- Since March 2018 Member of the Board of Bundesverband Alternative Investments (BAI), Bonn
- Head of Client Solutions at Prime Capital since August 2014
- Formerly spent 14 years with J.P. Morgan (Frankfurt and London) – client executive for German, Austrian and Swiss insurance companies and banks within the investment bank, member of the European management team for financial institutions; prior to that: Capital Markets; Strategic Insurance Advisory; head of Fixed Income Sales team; support for institutional investors (Fixed Income, Derivatives, Alternative Investments) within the markets department
- Prior to J.P. Morgan, 7 years at HSBC Trinkaus – various positions in the Securities and Derivatives section in Düsseldorf and London; assistant to a board member
- Studied economics in Hanover and Rouen (Ecole Supérieure de Commerce), trained as a banker
Dr Werner Goricki
Chief Investment Officer, Board Member
- Chief Investment Officer (CIO) and Board Member since 2007
- 7 years at Feri Finance Group, partner and head of Hedge Funds – established and managed Hedge Fund Division with focus on institutional investors
- Prior to that, held positions at Rabobank, Raiffeisen Zentralbank and Chrysler Corp.
- Specialist in manager selection, portfolio construction and risk management of Alternative Investment portfolios
Chief Financial Officer, Board Member
- Joined Prime Capital in 2009, responsible for Finance, Compliance, Risk Management, Sustainability and Human Resources
- Member of the Executive Committee since 2017 and Board Member since 2019
- Prior positions at banks and in auditing at PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Studied Business Administration at University of Applied Sciences in Giessen and Preston (UK), qualified bank clerk